Friday, April 2, 2010

End of Vacation - Back to Crafting!

We drove and drove and drove, my husband and I, the scenery zipping by at eighty miles per hour (except in Oregon where you can only go sixty-five).  As much as I love this Boise life, it was great to get away for a while.  We saw some amazing landscapes as we travelled through some of my favorite terrains: the rocky river canyons of Oregon and the sensual rolling Palouse of northern Idaho.  And, of course, no roadtrip is complete without a several brewery tours!  For an in-depth account of the microbrewery travels, visit Boise Beer Blog, an awesome site for all things beer.

We pulled back into Boise just in time for the First Thursday festivities, including the grand opening of the Idaho Indie Works boutique (very exciting)!  My first craft show ever, I was very intimidated by the super-rad wares other artists were selling, but I managed a few sales and survived no worse for the wear.  Now that the great Spring Break Roadtrip of 2010 has come to a close, it's time to hit the studio and get back to crafting.  Keep your eye out for new products in the Sly Raccoon Shop, including full sized necktie billfolds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment