Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sisters are the best...

Recently, I had the joy of spending a few days with one of my sisters and her two little ones.  Spending time with her and getting to see her kids interacting with one another made me realize how lucky I am to have grown up with my two sisters.  Older sisters are an awesome experience - the secrets, the laughter, the advice they have to offer, the fighting (even that I wouldn't trade).  Here are some upcycled Etsy finds that made me think of the awesomeness that is sisters...enjoy!


1.  SoulPeaces    2.  Seashaped


Also, check out the awesome series of giveaways going on this week at the rikrak studio blog.  In celebration of Earth Day, it's Eco Week Giveaways!  By entering in today's giveaway, you could win a really rad handmade recycled rug from five forty.  So check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment