Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Speechless...

Yesterday I woke up to find that my voice had fled my body, leaving behind nothing more than a dry and crackling squeak.  Today I am still in search of my beloved power of vocalization - I've consumed countless cups of tea in hopes that my voice will return.  No luck yet.  Having a cold has slowed me down a bit on the creativity front, but I have managed to put a few things together in the past week or so. 

By popular demand, I will be introducing.... full-sized necktie billfolds!  The cousin to my smaller necktie cardholder, this wallet is a bit larger and capable of holding more moolah and credit cards.  Don't worry, though, it's still a great size for slipping into your back pocket!  The one pictured here is the prototype wallet, which now belongs to my husband.  Keep your eye out for these rad wallets to appear soon in the Sly Raccoon Shop.  Oh, and don't forget - the Earth Day Sale is still rolling!  Everything is still 20% off until April 22nd, so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment