Saturday, November 20, 2010

On the Front Page With a Cold

Not a lot has been happening here in the world of The Sly Raccoon.  This is because I'm trapped in the house with a cold.  Sniffling, sneezing, the whole nine yards.  Yuck.

Even though I'm not getting a lot of actual work done, I have been spending a lot of time with my laptop.  I spent quite a bit of time window shopping through Etsy, and this treasury I made was featured on Etsy's front page.




Also, I was featured in this awesome front page treasury featuring earth-friendly gifts for guys.
Sorry to cut it so short, but I think it's time for my next nap.  If you're in the Boise area, don't forget to swing by and see me at the Idaho Indie Works booth tomorrow at Bown Crossing for the East End Market.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment