Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Little Love for MADE Jackson Hole

While wandering the aisles of the drugstore, I randomly picked up a magazine that caught my eye and started thumbing through it.  In the middle of my lazy, daydreamy page turning, I stumbled upon an article that made me gasp and hold the magazine wide open in front of my face.  There's a sweet little shop, MADE, in Jackson Hole, where my necktie billfolds are sold in the great company of many other fabulous and wonderful handmade items.  And MADE was featured in the July/August issue of Elle Decor!


In the shadow of the majestic Tetons, with wildlife and nature abounding, Jackson is yet another former home of mine that still makes my heart pitter-patter.  The hiking, horseback riding, river rafting, and rodeos are all great reasons to visit, and while you're there, be sure to swing by MADE to show some handmade love!  If you can't make it all the way out to Wyoming, you can find them on facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/madejacksonhole

No comments:

Post a Comment